Infolink-exp Account Executive
Infolink-exp Company Description:
Infolink-exp provides customer support outsourcing to support the growth of IoT and technology companies. Unlike traditional providers, we pride ourselves on being a true extension of our clients’ teams by delivering exceptional care experiences to their users, from onboarding of new customers to renewal. We are laser-focused on helping subscription-based businesses scale and succeed by significantly increasing retention, reducing churn, as well as turning your support teams into revenue expansion engines.
This is an exciting time to join Infolink-exp. Leveraging our expertise in Customer Success, we’re launching Zahoree, our Cloud Analytics-as-a-Service solution. Zahoree offers real-time analytics for business users who want to shorten their time to gaining customer insights. We can leverage Zahoree’s capabilities to help our clients provide an integrated data-driven customer experience throughout the journey. In addition to IoT, Zahoree serves organizations in retail/e-retail.
We believe that changing the world takes the right tools and technology to do so. Data analytics technology in particular is one of the most powerful ways to provide us with intelligence, knowledge, and–above all-value. In addition to growing our customer service support outsourcing business, Infolink-exp aims to expand our reach with our new technology, Zahoree. You will be at the forefront of introducing Zahoree to our existing and prospective customers, so they can optimize the customer journey with data-driven insights.
You will work closely with current and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers on Infolink-exp’s Customer Journey Support solutions and evangelize Zahoree solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations.
You will contribute to our business growth in a collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our team, and have an opportunity to advance in your career here.
Your primary responsibilities:
- A self-motivated hunter of new opportunities who can plan and organize your daily schedule to call on existing or potential sales leads.
- Execute prospecting campaigns via consistent customer outreach by phone, e-mail and social selling.
- Make and receive calls with prospective customers to gather and validate requirements, present company’s solutions and discuss next steps. This includes calls generated by company’s inbound marketing efforts.
- Keep management informed by submitting forecasting and results reports, weekly updates and monthly and quarterly territory analyses.
- Careful and continual updating of appropriate Customer Resource Management (CRM) tools to include Salesforce.com
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, services, etc.
- Submit proposals and contracts to new customers.
- Follow up on proposals to closing.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Customer Success:
- Service and discover new opportunities to expand revenue with existing accounts.
- Resolve customer issues by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing responses, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- Contribute to the sales team by collegial interaction with peers.
Required Skills and Education
- 2-4 years of successful progressive experience as an inside sales professional.
- Extensive experience with use of Salesforce.com or similar CRM for managing an inside sales team.
- The candidate’s inside sales experience should be specific to pursuing the sale of a technology-oriented product or service in a business-to-business setting.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Familiarity with Customer Success and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with multiple communications channels (e.g. web, social media, etc.) and how they can be combined and leveraged in a sales campaign is strongly preferred.
- Selling of services and/or products in an inside sales model is strongly preferred.
Job type: Full-time
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Send Us Your Resumé
2880 Zanker Road, Suite 203
San Jose, CA 95134
Ciudad Juárez, México