We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team. You will use various methods to transform raw data into useful data systems and help develop our infrastructure, this a merge between a Backend and a DevOps position. To succeed in this data engineering position, you should have a strong ability to work with data and with the systems that exploit that data. Data engineer skills also include familiarity with several programming languages and knowledge of engineering best practices.
• Maintain data systems and pipelines according to business needs and objectives.
• Help Data Scientists to build and maintain ML prototypes and will be responsible of deploy the results.
• Perform Backend tasks for system APIs and DBs.
• Maintain and improve Infrastructure focusing on scaling or processes.
• Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role.
• Technical expertise with data modelling and software architecture.
• Knowledge of Spark.
• Expertise in Python and SQL.
• AWS knowledge or experience with another cloud service provider.
• Docker and Kubernetes knowledge.
• English 70% or higher
Job type: Full-time
Location: Juarez, Mexico or Remote
Send Us Your Resumé
2880 Zanker Road, Suite 203
San Jose, CA 95134
Ciudad Juárez, México