Infolink-exp Customer Support Agent (CSA)
The role of a CSA, covers the following main areas:
- Responsible for answering inbound phone calls and chats sessions, to provide:
- Onboarding services
- Walkthrough services
- Technical Support
- Help our customers to answer their questions and resolve their software or IoT issues always providing a consistently and excellent customer experience.
- Document and record all activity and communication with customers over telephone and email. This in turn helps CSAs to improve the experience provides and produces meaningful knowledge.
- Attending technical and softskills training sessions.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in customer service/support.
- Bilingual, fluent english, excellent grammar and punctuation skills.
- Communication skills. Customer service representatives need strong communication skills to answer customers clearly. They must understand and communicate information effectively in writing, by phone, or chat.
- Interpersonal skills. Creating positive interactions with customers is an essential part of a representative’s job.
- Listening skills. Representatives must listen carefully and understand a customer’s situation in order to help them.
- Patience. Workers should be patient and polite, especially when interacting with difficult or irate customers.
- Problem-solving skills. Representatives must determine solutions to a customer’s problem. By resolving issues effectively, representatives contribute to customer loyalty and retention. Ability to quickly analyze a problem, develop and implement a solution.
Job type: Full-time
Location: Juarez, Mexico
Send Us Your Resumé
2880 Zanker Road, Suite 203
San Jose, CA 95134
Ciudad Juárez, México