Infolink-exp Data Analytics Engineer
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using standard statistical tools and techniques.
- Connect and blend multiple data sources.
- Understand basic statistical routines (mean, percentiles, trend lines, significance, correlations) and apply in data analysis.
- Expertise in Data Visualization including effective communication with stakeholders, designing effective visualizations and best practices.
- Create data models using machine learning
- Do thorough QA and testing.
- Collaborate with developers and data engineers for model operationalization
- Participate in support rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Programming experience in Java or Python
- Experience with SQL and working with data
- Inquisitive/analytical mind
- Fast learner
- English 70% or higher
- Training in statistics and math
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms
- Experience with analytical tools (f. ex. Qlik, Tableau, Domo)
- ETL/data mining/business intelligence experience
Send Us Your Resumé
2880 Zanker Road, Suite 203
San Jose, CA 95134
Ciudad Juárez, México
El Paso, TX