Sales and marketing gurus love to focus on how to create more awareness, generate more leads, and close more sales. It’s what’s “sexy” in the blogging world.
But the old refrain, “It’s easier to sell to existing customers than to new ones,” is truer now than ever before.
In our infographic on Customer Loyalty In The Cloud” we share some of the key business benefits of loyalty for cloud vendors:
- Communicate with your customers
- Provide great customer service and support
- Optimize your customer’s experience
- Build employee loyalty
Why is Loyalty Imperative
- It costs 5 times more to acquire a new customer than it does to keep an existing one
- 80% of revenue for most companies comes from 20% of their customers
- It’s easier to sell a new product to your existing customer base than to new customers
- 91% of dissatisfied customers who switch to another company will never come back